Raw Beet Salad with Tahini Dressing is a great side that will go well with any type of meat, fish or baked vegetable.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 (big) beetroots (or 3-4 small beets)
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- ½ juice of lemon
- 2-4 tablespoons cold water
- a pinch of crushed chilli or fresh jalapeno
- 1 clove garlic (peeled, minced)
- pinch of salt
- Peel the beets and grate. Usually I grate the beetroots by hand but you can use a food processor. Cut the beets big pieces, pulse carefully in the food processor until the beets are shredded.
- For the Tahini Dressing in a medium bowl mix tahini, juice of lemon, cold water, salt, garlic and chilli.
- Add the the shredded beet to the Tahini Dressing. Mix it well and serve.