Baked Coconut Balls are so tasty and just need 3 ingredients. Store them an airtight container.
Servings: 4 people
- 250 grams shredded coconut (3 cups)
- 396 grams sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- seeds of 2-3 black cardamom pods
- Get cardamom seeds out of their pods and crush.
- Toast the shredded coconut in a nonstick pan over medium low heat until become golden. Stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- Put 2-3 of tablespoons of baked coconut in the small bowl and set aside.
- Add the condensed milk and crushed cardamom seeds to the baked coconut and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature, then shape into small balls. Roll the balls into the baked shredded coconut.
You can use other flavors to the Baked Coconut Balls as green cardamom, vanilla, cloves or cinnamon.