The Chocolate Coffee Date Balls are like chocolate truffles. Dark and delicous. The Chocolate Coffee Date Balls are my favorite for healthy snacking.
Servings: 4 people
- 200 grams soft date pitted
- 200 grams mixed nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon cold coffee
- If dates are too dry, soak them in warm water for 10-30 minutes until they soften.
- Place the nuts in a food processor and ground them. Take out 3-4 tablespoon ground nuts.
- Place the dates, the cocoa powder and the cold coffee in food processor and blend until a smooth, thick “dough” is formed.
- Make balls and roll them in shredded ground nuts.
CategoriesSweets & Dessert