This pancakes are made from apples but totally easy to make. My son told me that this pancakes are not just look pretty but they are very tasty. It could be served as a breakfast and as a dessert as well.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 apple (peeled, grated)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 ml milk (or water)
- 200 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 4-5 tablespoons butter
- In a large mixing bowl whisk milk, eggs, sugar, salt and grated apple until combined.
- Add the flour and the baking powder. Mix it well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons pancake batter into pan. When little bubbles appear, about 1 to 2 minutes, flip and continue cooking until both sides are lightly golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding more butter to pan as needed.
Serve hot with maple syrup or ground cinnamon and sugar mix.
Try the quark pancake too.