The Apple Quinoa Salad with Celery is vibrant and light. The tastes mix well together. It is served cold, but it is a little bit hot.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup quinoa any color
- 1 cup celery thinly sliced
- ½ cup chives chopped
- 2 cups apples diced
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra-virgin olive oil or walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- pinch of crushed chilli
- pinch of salt
- Cook the quinoa and let it cool.
- In a salad bowl whisk the olive oil, the honey, the balsamic vinegar, the pomegranate molasses, the crushed chili and salt.
- Add the quinoa, the apples, the celery and the chives.
- Stir it well and serve.
How to Cook Perfect Quinoa?1/2 cup quinoa and 3 cups water
- In a saucepan pour the water and bring to a boil.
- Rinse the quinoa.
- Put the quinoa in a saucepan.
- Cook the quinoa for 15 minutes.
- Drain, refresh under running water and set aside to dry well.