Apple Crumble is my favorite autumn dessert because easy to make and very delicious. Just only need 5 ingredients for its: apples, sugar, butter, flour and cinnamon.
We have two apple trees and I make this dessert from ugly, damage apples. I do not peel the apples, but I cut out the damage.
Servings: 4 people
- oven dish
For the apple layer
- 5 apples no peeling, cut into pieces
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
For the crumble topping
- 100 grams plain flour
- 100 grams sugar
- 60 grams butter (unsalted)
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Grease the oven dish with butter.
- To make the crumble topping, rub the flour, sugar and butter together with the tips of your fingers until the mixture resembles rough breadcrumbs.
- Place the apples into the oven dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping on the apples.
- Bake the apple crumble for 40 minutes. Until the filling is bubbly and the topping is lightly browned.
Serve the Apple Crumble at room temperature or warm with cream.