This Greek Yogurt Pancakes are perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. Using plain Greek yogurt for this homemade pancake recipe.
Servings: 4 people
- 450 grams Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 150 grams plain flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- sunflower (or canola) oil
- In large bowl palce the Greek yogurt, eggs and sugar. Stir until just combined.
- Add the flour and baking powder. With whisk stir until it combined.
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat and smear a little oil over the surface.
- Drop the batter by 1 tablespoon portions onto the heat skillet and cook on the first side for 1 minutes or until bubbles form.
- Flip them to the other side and cook for another minute or so.
Serve with softened butter and warm maple syrup or Nutella.