The roasted cabbage has a sweet and little bit of nutty flavors. It can be made with little effort and the overall result wont only be delicouse but it will be magical, family favourite.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 small head white cabbage
- 5-6 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 100 grams Greek feta cheese
- 1 pinch of crushed chilli
- 1 teaspoon carraway powder
- Preheat the oven to 190℃ (375°F). Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cut the cabbage into 2-cm-thick (1-inch-thick) round slices.
- Arrange the cabbage slices in a baking sheets. Drizzle each slice with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with the carraway powder and some salt.
- Roast for 40-45 minutes, until cabbage is tender and edges are golden.
- Serve warm right away sprinkled with crumbled feta and chilli.