This Plum Crumble can be made from ripe or semi-ripe plums. Always delicious and unforgettable. The taste of plums is in perfect harmony with cinnamon and crunchy crumble.
The colour of plum crumble is also beautiful.
- 600-700 grams purple plums (halved and pitted)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 100 grams butter
- 150 grams sugar (and 1 tablespoon of sugar)
- 200 grams plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 190℃ (375°F).
- Place the flour, sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl and rub together with your fingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- In a baking dish arrange the plums in a single layer, cut-side up.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Sprinkle the crumble mix evenly over the plums, taking care not to press it down.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the crumb is golden brown, the plums are tender and bubbling.