This Plum Crumble can be made from ripe or semi-ripe plums. Always delicious and unforgettable. The taste of plums is in perfect harmony with cinnamon and crunchy crumble.
The colour of plum crumble is also beautiful.
Servings: 4 people
- 600-700 grams purple plums (halved and pitted)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 100 grams butter
- 150 grams sugar (and 1 tablespoon of sugar)
- 200 grams plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 190℃ (375°F).
- Place the flour, sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl and rub together with your fingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- In a baking dish arrange the plums in a single layer, cut-side up.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Sprinkle the crumble mix evenly over the plums, taking care not to press it down.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the crumb is golden brown, the plums are tender and bubbling.
Serve warm or at room temperature. The plum crumble is perfect itself but you can eat with ice cream, crème fraîche, mascarpone, yogurt, or whipped cream.