Rhubarb Crumble is classic dessert. Fast, simple and delicious. Because rhubarb is sour, it is rarely paired with lemon. But the rhubarb with the lemon and the sugar is very good.
Servings: 4 people
- 500 grams rhubarb cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons sugar
For the crumble topping
- 200 grams plain flour
- 120 grams butter unsalted, chilled
- 120 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon zest of lemon grated
- Preheat oven: to 190 ℃ (375°F).
- Spoon the rhubarb into a baking dish. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Make crumble topping
- Rub flour, sugar, chilled butter and zest of lemon together with your fingers until you have a soft, crumbly topping.
- Spread topping mixture over rhubarb.
- Place in oven and bake at 190 ℃ (375°F) for 45 minutes, until the filling is bubbly and the topping is lightly browned.
CategoriesSweets & Dessert