Egg Fried Rice is very simple but very delicious main food. Easy and quick to make the Egg Fried Rice for dinner or lunch.
Use leftover (day-old) rice. If you are cooking rice on the same day, let the rice cool completely before use them.
Servings: 4 people
- 250 grams rice cooked, cold
- 4 eggs
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 Sweet Hungarian yellow wax peppers (or banana peppers)
- 1 fresh chilli or fresh jalapeno or crushed chili, diced
- 3-4 spring onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons sunflower (or canola) oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- pinch of salt
- Beat the eggs with the salt into a small bowl.
- Add the cooked rice to the scramble egg. Stir constantly.
- Add the diced red bell pepper and diced fresh dhili to the rice. Stir constantly.
- Add the soy sauce to the rice. Stir constantly.
- Add the chopped spring onions to the rice. Stir once and done.
Spring onions is a garnish, do not fried it.