The Biscuit Balls are quick and so easy to make. They was one of the favourite dessert in my childhood. My sons are also fans of the Biscuit Balls and are happy to make this dessert.
Biscuit balls are no-bake desserts and only require a few simple ingredients to make them.
- 300 grams tea biscuits (or digestive biscuits)
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 5 tablespoons rum (or 3 teaspoons rum flavoring)
- ½ cup cold coffee (storng coffee)
- 3-5 tablespoons (homemade) apricot jam
- 50 grams butter
- 3-4 tablespoons shredded coconut
- The biscuits into fine crushed using your food processor.
- In the large bowl mix the crushed biscuit with the sugar, cocoa powder, rum, coffee, apricot jam and butter. If the mixture is too dry add more coffee and apricot jam.
- Roll balls. A ball needs about 1 big teaspoon of mixture.
- Roll the balls into the chredded coconut.