This Old-Fashioned Raspberry Jam Recipe with just two ingredients is very quick, easy and delicious.
We have raspberries in our garden. We made homemade raspberry sorbet from the fresh fruit juice. And we do not discard the seed of raspberry and the mashed raspberry but also we make the homemade raspberry jam from them.
- 700 grams raspberry without the raspberry juice
- 350 grams sugar
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine raspberries and sugar.
- Cook and until mixture is boiling. Stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 10 minutes or until jam has thickened. Stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and immediately pour to clean glass jars. Cover the jars with lids and turn to the top.