Black Beluga Lentils, pomegranate molasses and coriander mix is very simple and good. Easy to made because cooking the black lentils is simple.
Servings: 2 people
- 150 grams Black Beluga Lentils dry/uncooked
- 2 spring onions chopped
- ½ cup coriander chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- pinch of salt
Cook the Black Beluga Lentils
- Do not need to soak The Black Beluga Lentils.
- Pick through the lentils and remove any debris (like tiny stones).
- Pour the lentils into a strainer and rinse under running water.
- In a medium saucepan add water to the black lentils, boil and cook about 25 to 35 minutes.
- Then, drain the lentils.
Make the Black Beluga Lentil Salad
- When the lentils cooked, in a medium bowl mix the olive oil, pomegranate molasses and the salt.
- Add the lentils, chopped spring onion and chopped coriander. Mix it well.
Instead of coriander, this recipe also works with parsley.