Roasted Beetroot Salad with Tahini Dressing is very delicious but beet salad has a caracteric colour pink. It is a Pink Salad. Luckily, we like Barbie’s world and Pink Salad.
Servings: 4 people
- 4-5 medium beetroots
For the Tahini Dressing
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 lemon
- 1-2 cloves garlic (peeled, minced)
- pinch of salt
- cold water
- pinch of black sesame seeds
- pinch of sesame seeds
Roast Beets in the Oven
- Preheat the oven to 190℃ (375°F).
- If need, cut off the beet's leves the tops close to the tops of the beet.
- Wash the beets thoroughly, then wrap them induvidually in aluminum foil. (No need to dry the beets before wrapping.)
- Place the wrapped beets on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 60 minutes.
- Let the beets cook then peel them. The skin peel away easily from a little rub.
- Cut the roast beets to small cubes.
- In a medium bowl mix tahini, juice of lemon, 2 tablespoon of cold water, salt, garlic and chilli.
- Add the beets and salt. Mix it well.
- Sprinkel with sesame seeds and serve.
You can sprinkle with sumach too.