This no-bake cheesecake is a very delicious dessert for the whole family. Easy to make and really perfect. Everyone wants a slice of it.
Servings: 6 people
- Basics Non-Stick Springform Pan, 26 cm (9-Inch)
- 250 g oat crackers (or graham crackers)
- 80 g butter unsalted, melted
- 500 g mascarone (or full-fat cream cheese)
- 200 ml double cream (or heavy whipping cream)
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh fruits (blueberry, raspberry, blackberries or peach, cherry, sour cherry)
- Crash the crackers in the food processor until very fine crumbs form.
- Mix well the crackers' crumbs with the melted butter and pres the crumb mixture into the 10-inch springform pan.
- Whisk the mascarpone with the double cream, the sugar and the vanilla extract.
- Pour the filling on the crumbs, smooth the top with a spatula and refrigerate the cheesecake for 3 hours.
- Unclasp side of pan, and remove the cheesecake.
- Put the fresh fruits (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries) on the top of the cheesecake.