These Coconut Snowballs are sweet, creamy and melt in the mouth and have a wonderful coconut taste.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 100 ml milk
- 50 ml double cream
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams shredded coconut (fine, unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut (fine, unsweetened)
- In the small pot mix sugar, flour, milk and double cream.
- At medium heat boil it. Mixture become thick and sticky.
- Add the butter and vanilla extract, stir it well.
- Add the 150 grams of shredded coconut and stir it well.
- Make 18-20 small balls and roll the balls in the sharedded coconut.
- Let them rest for 1 hour.
Coconut balls (snowballs) can be stored in airtight containers up to 3 days.