Coconut chocolate cookies are really delicious because it’s got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and soft and chocolate on the inside.
- 2 egg (120 grams)
- 150 grams sugar
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 50 grams plain flour
- 200 grams shredded coconut
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 160 ℃. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and sugar.
- Add the melted butter and whisk more.
- Stir in flour, shedded coconut and chocolate chips. Mix until well combined.
- Make 16-20 cookies from the batter, placed (10 cm apart) on the baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until tops are light golden.