Healthy Banana Bread (with oats and ginger) is easy-to-make, delicious and and filled with really banana flavor.
Servings: 8 people
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams honey or cane sugar
- 250 grams plain flour
- 200 grams old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger (or ginger powder)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 400 ml coconut milk
- Mash the bananas with fork.
- In a large bowl mix well the mashed bananas, the eggs, the sugar, the coconut milk, the ground ginger, the cinnamon powder and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl combine the oats, the flour, the baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin and bake the cake for 1 hour in a 180°C oven.
- The cake is ready when a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Sprinkle cake with powdered sugar.