This Chocolate Cake is super easy and fast and the key of perfect Chocolate Cake is using really great cocoa powder. I alway use premium cocoa powder 20-22% cocoa butter content.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 oven dish (20 x 25 cm) or cake tin
- 125 grams butter (melted)
- 200 grams sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 65 grams cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 150 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams almond (blanched and flaked)
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375°F).
- Stir butter with sugar until light and fluffy and the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract than mix well.
- Add the cocoa powder, flour and baking powder than stir well.
- Pour the batter in a buttered oven dish and sprinkle with almond flakes on the top.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes than take out and let cool.
The middle of the cake rest a little under-baked but it is normal. This chocolate cake is like a soft brownie.