The secret of the perfect brownie is very simple: need the whisk the eggs with the sugar until become white and frothy. Just then add melted chocolate and butter mix, than flour and cocoa powder. Need to stir very carefully because we want to preserve the frothy texture.
- 10-inch square cake and brownie pan
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 150 grams butter
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- 100 grams Demerara sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (355°F).
- Line the square cake pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Separate the eggs whites and yolks.
- Whisk the eggs whites with the sugar and Demerara sugar until become very frothy. Add the eggs yolks and continue beating carefully.
- Add melted chocolate and butter mix and vanilla extract than carefully stir it.
- Add flour and cocoa powder and carfully stir it well.
- Pour into prepared cake pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.