This homemade Caramel Fudge has only 4 ingredients. Totally easy to make but this caramel fudge is soft, thick and very creamy.
Servings: 4 people
- 500 grams condensed milk (sweetened)
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 150 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large pot heat condensed milk with sugar and butter. Cook for 25 minutes and constantly stir.
- When the mixture will be golden brown cook yet for 5 minutes.
- Test consistency: in small bowl pour cold water. Drop little bit of hot caramel into the cold water. If you can make small ball from the cold caramel, the fudge is ready.
- Let cold the fudge for 5 minutes.
- Line a 20×30 cm rectangle cake tin with baking parchment.
- Add the vanilla extract to the fudge and whisk it with electric hand whisk until the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Pour the fudge into the cake tin and let cold for 3 hours, than cut it square.
CategoriesSweets & Dessert