Date balls are as delicious as the dark chocolate with orange. Easy to make and no sugar added. This healthy vegan snack is so good.
Servings: 8 people
- 300 grams soft date (pitted)
- 200 grams walnut (ground)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Take out 1-2 tablespoon ground walnuts.
- Place the pitted dates, ground walnuts, cocoa powder and orange zest in the food processor and blend until a smooth, thick “dough” is formed.
- Make balls and roll them in shredded ground walnuts.
If dates are too dry, soak them in warm water for 10-30 minutes until they soften.
Store them an airtight container. They will last about 10-14 days in the fridge.