This Apple and Almond Cake is a super tasty and easy to bake. This delicious apple-based cake will make you remember any moment as if it is a memorable one.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 10-inch pie pan
- 2-3 apples
- 2 cups ground almond (200 g)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (15 g)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (15 g)
- ⅞ stick unsalted butter (100 g)
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon alcohol free rum extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Grease the pie pan with a little bit butter.
- Core the apples and slice thinly. (I don't peel the apples, but you could peel them.)
- Mix softened butter with sugar than add eggs and rum extract.
- Add flour, baking powder and ground almond. Mix it well.
- Pour the batter in pie pan and smooth it out.
- In a large bowl mix sliced apples with cinnamon powder.
- Starting from the edges of the pie pan, place the apples slices upright into the the batter. Press down every slice of apple to the bottom of the pie pan. Do this for a whole circle and on the next round place the slices in front of two joined slices. Continue than till you reach the center of batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.