Coffee Shortbread Biscuits are as good as a café latte but them are perfect with a coffee too. Coffee Shortbread are really coffee flavour and very special.
Servings: 4 people
- 150 grams butter
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 300 grams plain flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- In large bowl, using hand mixer on medium speed, beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and instant coffee and beat until combined.
- Add the flour and baking powder, stir and gently press until the dough will combine.
- Form a log from the dough, wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ℃. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- With sharp knife cut round slices ½-cm (¼-inch) thickness.
- Arrange the rounds on the prepared baking sheets. Bake until for 16-18 minutes. Let them cool.
Coffee Shortbread Biscuits can be stored in airtight container up to 3-5 days.